Friday 5 July 2013

Despicable Me 2 - Movie Review

Right, so, have you ever laughed so hard that your insides hurt and your eyes start watering dramatically?

Well, if that doesn't happen to you often then maybe you should ... Ya know, watch the most amazingly hilarious film in 2013!

I loved the first Despicable Me very much. Especially since after going to my dads house, my two little sisters have made me see it millions of times, therefore, I could probably tell you what happens in just about every scene in the first hour of watching it. It says a lot doesn't it...

Anyway, I am not here to tell you about my experiences with being tortured into watching movies tens of thousands of times. I am here to tell you about my trip to the cinema to see Despicable Me 2.

Ok, if there was one word to describe the film it would be ' hilariously-fantab-ulosous-ly-tremend-didly-endous. ' I learnt that one off of my friend Alice!

So, in the film, ex-villain 'Grew' is hired to catch another villain who stole a potion to make a harmless bunny into a man eating monster. Grew and his 'partner', Lucy go undercover (as cake makers, in a mall) to try and find out who has it. Grew has a hunch about one of the other shop owners and his hunch is correct. I shan't tell you who or what happens because I guess you'll have to watch it!

I went to the cinema with my Dad my Step-Mum and my two sisters, Olivia and Annabelle. They were so excited to go and see the movie, that they wanted to see number three, directly after the fifth or sixth showing of the brand new number 2. There is no doubt that I could, by the time number 3 comes out, know the entire film of one and two!

Please go and see it, I think that you will love it!

Malini

Read, Be inspired and Write

xoxo 

1 comment: