Tuesday 30 July 2013

Eleana Kumana

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to say that my best friend has a new blog called Eleana's Advice and Opinions and I really want all of you guys to look at it because it is brilliant! It is basically Advice and Opinions, about things like sexism, racism, learning to live with dyslexia and I think you guys will love it. I know I do!!!
I would like to give my thanks to Eleana because I am glad to see that my slogan has really payed off, someone has read, been Inspired and Written Their own blog!

Malini
Read, Be Inspired and Write.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Malini! Like that u post stuff about your friends blog! I'm a huge fan of ur blog and was wondering if u could check mine out?
    You inspired me to write it!
    www.cassieslikeornot@blogspot.co.uk

    Cassie.x

    ReplyDelete